Empowering Conservancies to Deliver Exemplary Service
It is imperative for conservancies to maintain, uphold quality standards and carry out best practices as well as spearhead inclusive and sustainable wildlife conservation efforts in the country.
We are therefore very intentional in delivering trainings and tools that equip our members with the skills and insight on best practices to better manage conservancies and improve service delivery.
Towards this end we have developed (as well as aided our members to develop) conservancy tools and reports, including:
(1) Conservancy Establishment Guide
(2) Standard Operating Procedures for Wildlife Scouts in Kenya
(3) Conservancy Managers Handbook: A Guide to Leadership and Management of Conservancies
(4) Community Land Act Factsheet
(5) A Toolkit on Conservancy Management Plans